Lisbon MongoDB User Group Message Board › Call for speakers and win a free trip to SILICON VALLEY

Call for speakers and win a free trip to SILICON VALLEY

Leo L.
user 52868752
Málaga, ES
Two separated issues!!

Dear MongoDBLX members,

If you want to do a talk or workshop or anything related with MongoDB in Lisbon, please let me know at leo@uniplaces.com and we will organise it for you. We are looking for people to keep the good momentum we got in our first meeting in Hotel Florida. It can be anything related to MongoDB, for example how you use a very specific feature or how you combine MongoDB with other tools.

On other hand, I want to transmit you this amazing event taking place in Lisbon on 3rd of November, if you participate you can win a free trip to SILICON VALLEY. They are looking for Software people with a entrepreneurial vein. Bellow in Portuguese and English.

Amigo Empreendedor,

Desafiamos-te a ganhar uma viagem a SILICON VALLEY. Podes inscrever-te sozinho ou em equipa. A ideia é criar durante 24 horas um primeiro protótipo (MVP) de uma APP com gestores, developers e designers.

Toda a informação e inscrição em http://betdeltaapp.ieee-ist.org/­ . Vai ser no dia 3 de Novembro, e nós esperamos por ti!!! Por fovar reencaminha para todos os teus amigos interessados.

Um abraço, e até dia 3!

Dear Entrepreneur,

With challenge you to win a free trip to SILICON VALLEY. You can make your submission alone or in group, and the idea is to create during 24 hours an MVP of an APP together with Designers, Developers and Managers.

All information and submission form on the http://betdeltaapp.ieee-ist.org/­ . It will be on the 3rd of November, we wait for you!!! And please send the message for every one interested.

Best regards and see you on the 3rd of November.

Nothing else. I will keep you all informed when we have a next meeting.