addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Literary Soul Mates Book Club - Norwalk Message Board › New Meetup: Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde

New Meetup: Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde

Kayla P.
user 10366007
Norwalk, CT
Announcing a new Meetup for Literary Soul Mates Book Club - Norwalk!

What: Strange Case of Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde

When: Saturday, May 15, 2010 6:00 PM

Where:
Barnes & Noble Booksellers Norwalk
360 Connecticut Ave
Norwalk, CT 06854
203-866-2213

For me, this is a classic I've always wanted to read but just never got around to it! I've heard good things. Dual Personalities, 19th century England, foreshadowing from two point of views - what could be better? We would love input from everyone - so we invite all those who haven't attended before to come and give us a shot! We are a very interesting crowd. Hope to see you there!

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­