Sep 21, 2013 · 10:30 AM
This location is shown only to members
We're whipping up something sweet in our kitchen with a Cupcakes & Cocktails party! Come join us, along with the bakers of Chicago's Hershey Chocolate Shop, as we spend a morning learning some tips and tricks to cupcake decorating while sipping morning mimosa cocktails. This is a hands-on culinary class where you will learn, decorate, and of course, eat your fill of cupcakes, and then some.
This class is geared to those who want some hands on experience in cupcake decorating and doing more with a standard cupcake. We will cover proper use of pastry bags, techniques using decorating tips, recipes for various frostings, and incorporating candy toppings, sprinkles and other embellishments to make our cupcakes not only delicious but beautiful. Additionally, we'll also make cupcake pops and cake truffles. By taking this class, you’ll have a more confident grasp of decorating cupcakes with flair and ease, as well as learning how to use cupcakes in other ways.
RSVP is confirmed after registering through this link -->> http://bit.ly/14QqSHk Once event capacity has been reached with paid RSVPs, any unpaid RSVPs will be removed.
** RSVPs are now CLOSED. Total of 13 attendees have signed up with paid registration.**
Cupcakes & Cocktails Menu:
- Cupcakes: learn how to decorate, embellish cupcakes with ease
- Cupcake Push Pop: learn how to create these & serve cupcakes in a new way
- Cake Truffles: learn how to use leftover cupcakes or cake & make truffles
- Cocktails: enjoy mimosa cocktails, sparkling mocktails and coffee
- Savory Bagels & Cream Cheese Bar: help yourself to a variety of bagels & schmears