Litereati - Adventures for Intelligent Foodies Message Board › Break a leg tomorrow!

Break a leg tomorrow!

Shawna Katie B.
user 12772222
Chicago, IL
I just wanted to wish you a fantastic audition tomorrow and remind you that the casting team strongly recommends you take your signature dish in the form of individual "small bites" for them to sample.  If you opt to do this, you'll want to make sure the dish is uniquely yours, has a nice presentation, and travels and holds well.  For example, a raspberrly souffle would probably NOT be a good idea, but individual bites of candied bacon might.  Get it?

If the rumors turn out to be true -- if Anthony Bourdain himself is at that table staring at you tomorrow, remember that he was once a poor schlubb just like us who worked his way up from the trenches -- even from wretched addiction -- to follow his dreams.  He jumped at life's opportunity and he made it.  I think that's why we like him so much.

Please email me afterwards and let me know what you thought of the experience:  ShawnaBohnVoyage@gmail.com­.  I'm terribly proud of you for giving this a shot -- you are a true culinary adventurer! 

Break a leg.......