We are currently not accepting new members. We will open back up to new members in July. Thank you! :)
Hello & Welcome!
Little Friends of Winter Park is a group of moms who enjoy being active with their kids and enjoy socializing with other moms! Most of our playdates are centrally location around the Winter Park area but we venture out to other areas like Maitland, Altamonte Springs, and fun spots close by the area often. If you are serious about being an active member and are looking for a great way to socialize your little one you are welcome to join.
We typically only do play dates on the weekdays and have routine play dates 3-4 times during the week. Most of them meet up around 10 - 10:30 in the morning but we also try to do several baby mingles around 12:30 a few times a month. We also post meet ups for events going on around the area for your family to enjoy. We are a smaller group so the kids and adults are more familiar with each other. I've found that kids are more likely to play with other kids their age when they see them on a more regular basis.
Generally, most of our little members are 4 and under but playdates are designed for all ages to enjoy. Most of our parents are in their late 20s to late 30s and enjoy being active with their little ones!
We encourage family activities, so dads/grandparents are always welcome to join us.
The only stipulations:
1. We are a family oriented group so you must be open to the idea of dads being invited to events.
2. Members must attend at least 1 meetup each month where we all meetup together. (This does not include events going on around the area unless we are planning to meet up as a group.)
3. Members who are not active in the group for more than three months will be deleted from the group (regardless of payment status). You are free to rejoin at any time when it is more convenient for you to actively attend meetups.
4. Please do not bring sick kiddos to a play date.
5. If you can't make it to a meet up please be considerate and change your RVSP to reflect those changes. Three "no shows" will result in removal of the group.
6. Fees are $8 per year after your 30 day trial. The money is used to pay for the bi-yearly hosting website and crafts or activities we do every once in a while.
If this group interests you, we would love to have you join us and be a part of the Little Friends of Winter Park family!
71 Crunchy Mama's
254 Pats Fans
761 Lively Ladies
156 Technology Explorers