add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Little Lady Luscious Burlesque and Cabaret Message Board › Victorian Meet up and other things

Victorian Meet up and other things

Emily F.
user 94765542
Group Organizer
London, GB
I hope you are all well.  I haven't been running this group long and have mainly been running the meet ups at the nights I organise.  If you have a night where you would like to suggest a meet up please use the suggestion tab and I will post it.  I posted a suggestion today from Barry Walker.  I won't be able to attend but have put it out there for you all to see.
I was wondering if anyone was interested in being another organiser for the group.  So if I cannot attend there will always be someone to run the meet up.  Send me a message if you are interested.
The next meet up I'm organising is the Victorian Music Hall night at Battersea Mess and Music Hall on the 1st November.  The £5 tickets will be coming off sale on Friday.  If you don't want to pay the booking fee send me a message and I can send my bank details direct to you and I can either leave the tickets on the door for you or post them out to you.  Four members have RSVP'd  so do let me know.
And finally I have just put up the pictures from the Little Mistress Night.  It was great fun, Burlesque, Boylesque, Jazz, sea shanty singing and belly dancing too.  The next one will be on the 6th of December I will post meet up details in the next few weeks.
Hopefully meet up soon!
Emily x