addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Little Rock Salsa Meetup Message Board Little Rock Salsa Meetup Discussion Forum › Salsa at the Flying Saucer Tonight!

Salsa at the Flying Saucer Tonight!

Leah
solrevival
Group Organizer
Little Rock, AR
I hope to see you all at Flying Saucer tonight! Remember, the beginner lesson will be at 9pm and open dancing will begin at 10pm. $5 cover. We'll be dancing to salsa, bachata, cha cha, merengue, and cumbia all night long! If you have any song requests, send them to me by email and I'll add them to the playlist.

See you tonight!

Leah