This group is intended to be a fun and supportive group for parents in the West Volusia County area. This group is geared towards parents with babies and toddlers. Our goal is to build friendships and provide the opportunity for our little ones to grow and learn through social interaction.
What's on our calendar?
We make an effort to keep our calendar full of affordable daytime activities, Mom's Night Out (MNO) events, home playdates, trips to nearby parks, library storytimes, holiday parties, craft playdates, picnics, family activities on the weekends, etc.
Where do you meet?
Most activities are held around West Volusia County (Deland, Deltona, Orange City, Debary). Once in a while, some activities may be carried out in other parts of Volusia, Seminole and Orange Counties.
Who should join?
Any parent of a young child living in the Central Florida area is welcome to join. Stay-at-Home moms, Work-at-Home moms, or mothers with unconventional working hours allowing free time for social activities during the daytime would benefit the most from becoming a member of our group.
1. This group has a required annual $10 membership fee to cover the cost charged by MeetUp.com for operation of our group on their site. Payment is due within one month of your joining date.
2. Members who are not active in the group for more than three months will be deleted from the group (regardless of payment status). You are free to rejoin at any time when it is more convenient for you to actively attend meetups.
3. Please be considerate when you RSVP. If you RSVP "Yes", please update your RSVP if something comes up and you can't make it. It makes the meetups run smoothly. And you do not have to RSVP "NO" to every event.
4. All members are encouraged to post & host meetups! However, please do not change the date or time of a meetup last minute when everyone was expecting to come at a particular date & time. The meetup can still go on, even if you can't attend. Also, please do not "double host" a playdate with our group and another group at the same date/time.
5. PLEASE DO NOT BRING YOUR SICK BABY TO A MEETUP!! Even if you think they may be sick, please wait until next time to join us. If your child is on antibiotics, please wait until they have been on it for 48 hours to attend a meetup.
6. NO DRAMA MAMAS!! Please treat everyone the way you would like to be treated. We reserve the right to remove you from the group if there are consistent problems.
7. Please know that when you are entering another member's home that you are attending events at your own risk. Meetup.com nor the organizers are responsible for any accidents or problems.
If you have any questions, concerns, or comments, please click on the contact us link on the Home page (left side of screen).
234 Hikers, outdoor enthusiasts a
453 Metaphysicians-Spiritual Seekers