There is power in honest ceremony
It is a time and space carved out for personal purpose, borne from the heart, from honest and true intention. We enter this sacred place to stand present in our yearning, to bring forth our own beauty and to hear it answered.
There is power in a community enacting ceremony together. The circle is strong as we share in roles acting as sacred witness, energetic and moral support, circle casters, grounders, musical support and heart focus.
This is a great workshop for those that want to put on ceremony for their community or for those who want to bring the power of ritual into their personal lives.
- energetic skeleton of a ritual
- spiritual circles and group dynamics
- organizing flow for public ceremony
- sacred space and tending
- private ritual
- organizing tips in bringing large groups of people together
- your role as a leader: power you may or may not want
- planned ceremony vs. spontaneous ceremony
- ceremonial tools and how to use them
To Register: $75 at the door.
To reserve a spot and get the address: Please send an email to Tasara with your name, phone# and reason for taking the class.
* Please bring something to place on the altar representing your intentions/desire around creating ceremony.