addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Live Rock Music in Toronto Message Board › Lee's Palace Friday night

Lee's Palace Friday night

Steve
user 8668076
Group Organizer
Toronto, ON
Hi everyone. So the plan is to meet for 9pm. We can meet inside on the 2nd level in front of sound guy/mixing console and behind dance floor. There is a row of stools that should be available.
My band "Thee Wicked Tenants" is on stage at 9:30, so try to get their beforehand, or i'll see you after our set. If you want to arrive earlier i'll be there at 6pm for sound check.
Should be a great night of music!! My digits, if you need to get a hold of me 416-809-9193.
Cheers
Steve