The American Center for Biological Medicine presents...
Join filmmaker, Rachel Prince for the screening of her debut documentary, The Raw Natural. (Film is 60 minutes). Afterwards Rachel will give a special intuitive raw food preparation demo and talk on raw food performance! (Tastings included!) Learn to make the gourmet raw food intuitively and on the fly according to your body's own cravings! Feel healthier and clearer. Discover your real body image, reverse illness and possess the keys to peak performance and regenerative wellness by evolving your relationship to foods!
Register online at therawnaturalstore.com $25
(If you need help registering, just let us know)
The Raw Natural documentary film tells the story of world champion snowboarder, Evan Strong, 24, who regains his competitive edge in sports in record time through raw food nutrition. The film also highlights other professional athletes winning with raw food nutrition.
The Raw Naturalshows what champions are made of!
A motorcycle accident at age 17, results in an amputation of Evan's leg and abruptly ends his professional skateboarding career & contracts. Only a young skateboarding kid at the time, Evan decides his best chance to regain his strength and recover quickly, is to change his diet from Big Macs and Taco Bell to fresh, raw, natural foods! What he learns, is that not only does raw food nutrition help him get fast results, it takes him to unprecedented new heights as a world champion professional athlete and #1 ranked Olympic prospect. The Raw Natural film explores how organic, raw, living foods and superfoods give professional athletes the edge they require to::
- Heal and recover in record time
- Stay healthy and fit
- Feel amazing
- Reach new heights of performance
- Gabriel Cousens, MD, Author & Founder, Tree of Life Rejuvenation Center
- David Wolfe, Nutrition Expert
- Masaru Emoto, PhD, Author and Water Crystal Expert
- Paul Chek, Performance Trainer and Founder of C.H.E.K.
- JJ Flizanes, Celebrity Fitness Coach
- Ron Gilmore's "Raw Man & Green Girl"
- Bryan Kest, Teacher and Founder, Santa Monica Yoga
- Shawn Miller, Nutrition Expert
Renowned Raw-Food Chefs:
- Elaina Love
- Lauren Anderson
- And more...
Professional Athletes Featured:
- Evan Strong - Professional Snowboarder
- Jake Mapes - Professional MMA fighter
- Jonathan Huizinga - Professional Pitcher
- Dean Randazo - Professional Surfer
- Ernesto Ponce - Professional Tennis Player
Eat Your Wheaties? Not Anymore!
The professional athletes featured in The Raw Natural are winning with natural and raw food nutrition! They are living examples of the human potential that stems from choosing to eat an all-star, live diet free of processing, chemicals, and genetically modified foods. Food they eat:
- Gluten-Free and Sugar-Free
What Would You Eat to Get Back in the Game?