addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Live Music, Food, WineTastings and Community Outreach. Message Board › Getting a Ride to Mt Tabor

Getting a Ride to Mt Tabor

Dave
Dave_NE_PDX
Portland, OR
Post #: 1
Hi!
I'm Dave Ebaugh. I'm working until 7:30, but I definitely want to get out to Mt Tabor to see this show! I'm looking for a ride with someone who's headed out that way at that time. My office is at NE Grand and NE Broadway (pretty close to there). If you are going out that way, via my way, shoot me am email and let me know if we can go out there together.
Thanks!
Dave