EAT & LEARN LIVING FOODS -- and get certified!
RAW "Chef Associate Instructor" Certification Class
Raw Chef Curriculum III
Featuring Mehmet Ak- Living Foods Chef Extraordinaire...
Here's your chance to learn from
one of the best living food chefs in Chicago!
Raw Culinary Arts Associate Chef Instructor Training Curriculum will include:
- Information on kitchen set-up, equipment use "how-tos" of living food prep from A-Z.
- Several recipes and dishes in all categories will be showcased and prepared with lots of
yummy samples to try.
- Knife skills/safety will be discussed.
Plus, special topics will be covered including:
- Confident public speaking
- Planning and presenting successful food preparations and charting
- Planning and organizing live food classes from a variety of themes
- Finding potential local and national venues
- Marketing and self-promotion
- Determining the fee structure of your new endeavour
- Networking with potential students and others interested in live foods
- Beginning your own raw journey, (catering, cafe or restaurant, etc.)
Raw Gourmets International Culinary Arts Institute Chef - Associate Instructor is a certificate based on a standard of excellence and is highly regarded in the vegetarian, vegan/life food communities.
This course is designed to assist one in achieving the highest level of competence, even though everyone comes into the program with a different level of skill and talent.
(Forget Cooking Workshop or any basic fundamental raw food training and Forget Cooking Level II are prerequisites for this course.)
Training includes certification as a "Raw Culinary Arts Associate Chef".
The unique 3-day (8/17-8/19) Raw Culinary Arts "Associate Chef Instructor" workshop is held at Cousin's Incredible Vitality Live Eatery, Emporium and Education.
For more information, check out: http://www.cousinsiv....