The Live Food Chicago Community Message Board The Live Food Chicago Community Discussion Forum › Raw-Mazing Chef's Course - 1 week Home Chef Immersion, 3 week Chef Certification

Raw-Mazing Chef's Course - 1 week Home Chef Immersion, 3 week Chef Certification

Katharine
KatharineClark
Asheville, NC
Post #: 262
They have on going classes -check their website for dates.
They also come to FL and speak. They will be doing a 1 week in Miami in October... So let me know if you're interested in details.

6 day Home Chef Training by Raw Food Vegan Celebrity Chefs Jackie and Gideon Graff.
For information and registration click here:

http://homechef.event...­

This including accommodations. Its immersion and instruction .Graffs have been raw vegan over 15 years, worked with all kinds of people, had a successful restaurant. They still run a successful whole food business, and retail delivery. They are Experts in culturing, and recipe creating.

IN this 1 week, you will learn raw food preparation techniques, tips and kitchen magic. Learn to easily make delicious food that will impress your family and friends. We give individualized consultation and coaching for food that will be best for our students and their families. Our one-week program is limited in size to give individualized direction and will incorporate other lifestyle changes needed to stay healthy. We are professionals that have over eleven years experience educating students in raw food preparation and nutrition science.

Please mention me or a special treat ( Katharine Clark) . I want them to know I'm working to help them find the perfect students who want to have an excellent family experience while learning to make delicious raw foods for themselves and others.