addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Live Food Chicago Community Message Board The Live Food Chicago Community Discussion Forum › Seeking Raw/Vegan Chef Recommendations

Seeking Raw/Vegan Chef Recommendations

A former member
Post #: 14
Hey folks! Just a quick note. Looking for a little help from this group.

For a variety of reasons, health and otherwise, I'm looking to hire a live foods/vegan personal chef. If you have a recommendation or know anyone, I'd appreciate contact info. Looking for someone soon.

Thanks,
David
Linda
Hopefull
Northport, MI
Post #: 7
Hi David,

Wanted to let you know I do offer weekly meals, juices, etc where you can choose whatever you like from the weekly menu. Not currently offering personal chef, but that could change.

thanks,
Linda
www.greenspiritliving.com