addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Live Food Chicago Community Message Board The Live Food Chicago Community Discussion Forum › Meetup Cancelled: Fabulous Raw Dinner South American Night at B'Gabs Goodies

Meetup Cancelled: Fabulous Raw Dinner South American Night at B'Gabs Goodies

Jeff Olichwier (Re...
user 3108235
Chicago, IL
Fabulous Raw Dinner South American Night at B'Gabs Goodies, scheduled to occur on Saturday, October 5, 2013 5:00 PM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly.
If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.
Hello,
I am sorry to inform you that BOTH nights of B'Gabs Goodies dinner will be cancelled. While we had 14 attendees for Saurday and 9 for Friday the owner did not think that it was large enough turnout to hold the event.
I hope that this does not mess up your weekend too bad. I am as disappointed as you.
Please keep your eyes peeled for another event soon!
Sincerely,
Jeff
Gabrielle
user 9654490
Chicago, IL
Post #: 1
As the owner of B'Gabs Goodies, please know this was a difficult decision for us to make. We price a very aggressive meal for the amount served, any past participant can confirm that. In order for us to hold an event we must meet a minimum of 20 people for our usual offering. In the past the events have over flowed and we have had to add additional seatings, and we hope to see that again. We hope you understand.
One love
Gabrielle and Ron