addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Live Music San Francisco Message Board › Lower Dens

Lower Dens

Chris
alternapop
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 15
I've been on the fence about walking down to this so I didn't create a Meetup but the Lower Dens are playing at The Independent tonight for only about $15. Their new album is solid and is very reminiscent of Beach House.

It's probably too late for anyone to read this now and decide to go but thought I'd mention it. The album is worth getting even if you don't make the show.