addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Living Interfaith Church Message Board › Sunday's Meetup Service

Sunday's Meetup Service

Rev. Steven G.
user 13440755
Lynnwood, WA
Hello All! 

I've had the pleasure of meeting many but not all of you.  I'm sending out a general e-mail as I have a feeling this Sunday's service may be of particular interest.  The theme is "Interfaith Marriage."

Please feel free to come, "even" if this is your first time.  And feel free to bring friends.  The only thing always to keep in mind is that none of us is there to convert or convince anyone else.  We are there to share and to celebrate our common humanity. 

After each service is an informal potluck and chance to share and get to know each other.

Hope to see you Sunday,

Steven