Living Positive with Chronic Disease Message Board › Meeting Schedule

Meeting Schedule

A former member
Hi! Our first meeting was wonderful!! I am so grateful to the members that attended and shared in a thought provoking and uplifting conversation. I am thrilled to have this officially off-the-ground!

My desire is to continue the meetings at the Community Room of the Belle Coolidge Library; however, we have run into a scheduling conflict with my initial desire for the meeting days.

The group will be meeting the 1st Wednesday of each month for August (8/3), September (9/7) and October (10/5). The library has generously agreed to allow us to use the space as we grow our membership in attendance. The goal is to get to 10 in order to continue to use the space.

If you are on the fence about attending, please feel free to drop me an e-mail. It is a warm and positive group that would love to meet you.

At the August meeting, we will discuss the frequency of meetings and other possibilities for meeting space/time as I grabbed the only available evening openings at the library.

I look forward to seeing you in a few weeks on Wednesday, August 3rd at 6pm!

Positively,
Danea