Please note: Positive Focus has changed this Meetup to a teleclass format and we would love to have you join us on our calendar to see all the other events we have sharing options on living a happier and healthier life. Meetup at http://www.meetup.com/positive-focus or here: http://www.positive-focus.com/event-registration/
Welcome to TUESDAY’S TEACHINGS TELECLASS where we will offer a group discussion on how our author/teachers help you maintain a positive focus in your life. It’s our passion and purpose to provide you access to positivity, so join us each Tuesday for enlightening and fun conversation.
TUESDAY TEACHING SCHEDULE:
FIRST TUESDAY ~ Abraham Hicks facilitated by Dan and Carol
Abraham Hicks: The answer is simple and profound – find your joy. To learn more, visit: http://www.abraham-hicks.com
SECOND TUESDAY ~ Louise Hay-Laura Day facilitated by Fenesha
Louise Hay: is known as one of the founders of the self-help movement publishing her first bestselling in 1976, Heal Your Body.
To learn more, visit: http://www.louisehay.com/
Laura Day: is a bestselling author who has spent three decades helping individuals, organizations, and companies use their innate intuitive abilities to create profound changes in their lives.
To learn more, visit: http://www.practicalintuition.com/
THIRD TUESDAY ~ A Course in Miracles facilitated by Joe
Description: A Course in Miracles (ACIM) is a teaching device that aims to assist its readers in achieving spiritual transformation. The book describes a purely non-dualistic philosophy of forgiveness and includes what are meant to be practical lessons and applications for the practice of forgiveness in a daily life. CLICK HERE to learn more about ACIM. CLICK HERE to learn more about Joe.
FOURTH TUESDAY ~ Byron Katie facilitated by Paul
Byron Katie: Author of Loving What Is, created ‘The Work,’ which can change your life through a simple yet powerful process of inquiry that teaches you to identify and question thoughts that cause all the suffering in the world. Where would you be without your story? To learn more, visit: http://www.thework.com/index.php
COST: All are welcome, appreciated $10 love donation or any donation as an investment in helping us share positivity.
How to make this a great experience for all involved...
- State your first name each time you speak
- Share from your personal experience (what worked for you, what didn't as we aren't here to tell anyone how they should do it)
- Allow others a chance to speak as sometimes you pick up the best information from listening. It doesn't have to be your story to learn from. Even if you don't ask a question, comment, or get called on, simply being on the call will inspire you to see things from a positive focus.
- Know that there will be all levels of understanding on the material on the call, so if you approach it with an open heart and mind you will receive exactly what you were meant to receive.
- Mostly, have fun and remember we're not here to change anyone, we're here to share a positive focus. It's up to you to decide if our vision works in your life.
NOTE: The call will get under way at 5 after the hour. The facilitator will stay on the line until 10 after the hour and thereafter can close the call down. It is important that you RSVP in case of any changes that need to be sent to you.
Positive Focus’, a 501c3 non-profit organization headquartered in Chicago, passion and purpose is to promote a positive outlook that inspires and supports you to live a more fulfilling life.