Livonia Walks Message Board › Running side group??

Running side group??

Barbara
user 6977958
Group Organizer
Livonia, MI
Post #: 200
if there's a few people in the Livonia, Farmington, Novi, Plymouth area interested in doing group runs, please let me know.
Abhay
user 79559152
Northville, MI
Post #: 1
Yes. I run like a wounded elephant but Yes!
Ellen
user 30465192
Farmington, MI
Post #: 1
Sure I would be glad to run as soon as I'm sure my foot is healed.
Barbara
user 6977958
Group Organizer
Livonia, MI
Post #: 201
ok we will see about starting something up. Northville is included in Novi lol. I'm thinking once a week on maybe Monday night around 7pm. Outside somewhere maybe through a neighborhood with lights. I don't want to have to drive on _I-275 or I-96 to easily get there from Livonia. Possibly meet at the Barnes and Nobles at 6 Mile and Haggarty?? Open to hear some ideas.
Barbara
user 6977958
Group Organizer
Livonia, MI
Post #: 202
Would like to get about 5 serious people who want to show up most weeks. I'm thinking personally of doing a half marathon possibly next year sometime.
Barbara
user 6977958
Group Organizer
Livonia, MI
Post #: 203
Yes something like that route. I'll have to check the area out a bit and decide on the route. A loop is better than coming and going on the same path. I'd like a 3 mile loop if possible (just under distance of a 5k).
Barbara
user 6977958
Group Organizer
Livonia, MI
Post #: 204
Might have to make it alternate between Monday's and Tuesdays.
Barbara
user 6977958
Group Organizer
Livonia, MI
Post #: 209
Planning to start this up after the new year, January 6th at 7pm, meet at the Barnes and Noble at 6 Mile Rd and Haggarty. Might try for the Dexter Ann Arbor half marathon on June 1st. Or maybe the 10km.
Barbara
user 6977958
Group Organizer
Livonia, MI
Post #: 211
Maybe we should start later in January or February? Just wondering if people want to run in the cold?