add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Livonia Walks Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: Hiking at Kensington - Nature Trails (moderate)

Meetup Cancelled: Hiking at Kensington - Nature Trails (moderate)

user 6977958
Group Organizer
Livonia, MI
Hiking at Kensington - Nature Trails (moderate), scheduled to occur on Sunday, December 22, 2013 11:00 AM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly.
Due to the ice storm I've decided to be safe and cancel this hike.  We will reschedule this.  Very sorry and hope you get this message before setting out.  I really really hate canceling hikes but ice is not a good thing to drive on.

If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.