align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Location 1980/ Figure Drawing Group Message Board › Its the HOLIDAY SEASON (harry connick singing voice)

Its the HOLIDAY SEASON (harry connick singing voice)

jesse f.
user 9458621
Group Organizer
Costa Mesa, CA
Hey Artists!

It's the holiday season and we are booked for the rest of december.  The schedule goes as follows, and keep in mind we usually go "dark" for at least two weeks during the xmas new year swing. That gives me time to recharge my workshop batteries.  However, the studio will be here, so if you want to host one of the dark wed's or saturday's be our guest.  Just contact me directly 949-400-2611 and I can help you book the model.

WED December 12th: Shanna, full figured woman. One of our +size models Shanna presents some unique challenges.

SAT December 15th: ANGEL, a very lean brown belt (seriously ) She brings it with action poses and every level of anatomy study.  Very lean, muscular, and flexible, Angel was VERY well received the last few visits here.  Don't miss out.  Last saturday we had double digit artist. Very fun atmosphere. a lot of quality work.

WED December 19th; JJ! Why not end the year with a bang.  JJ's costume selection is unrivaled among male models.  A true pro's pro of art modeling.  Do yourself a favor and save this date to create!

Sat 22: NO Scheduled Model or Workshop unless one of you want to host.

WED 26 NO Scheduled Model or Workshop ".

SAT 29 NO Sheduled Model or Workshop ".

If you can or are seriously interested in hosting one of the 3 "dark" sessions please contact me this week. As I plan on leaving town for at least a week at xmas and would like to get everything on the schedule before mini-vaca:) Thanks for supporting the studio!

JF