On Sept. 10th, join Pre-Dating, the country's largest Speed Dating company for busy single professionals and Author, and Relationship Coach, Charles Johnson for:
"Are You A Good Catch? The Surprising Answers That Will Help You Find The 'Right One' "
- Free TeleSeminar-
WHEN: Tuesday, Sept 10th , 8:30 pm - 9:45 PM (EST)
HOW MUCH: No Cost.
QUESTIONS/MORE INFO: 1-877-iPreDate [masked])
TO REGISTER: http://predatingteleseminar.eventbrite.com
In this Free Teleseminar We'll Investigate These 5 Questions:
- Why finding love takes advanced dating education & skills
- How strategic dating can lead to the "right one"
- Learn what men and women are really looking for in a mate
- Recognize what YOU are doing wrong in your dating
- Are you subconsciously putting out the type of person that repels Mr. or Ms. Right?
- What really makes you a good catch?
++ PLUS ++:
All attendees will receive:
- Complimentary one-on-one email coaching with Charles Johnson (3 questions submitted within 24-hours of teleseminar)
- Complimentary "Are You a Good Catch?" survey for everyone who subscribes to FREE AskCharlesJohnson.com newsletter
- 25% off the next Charles Johnson webinar with registration fee submitted within 72-hours of teleseminar
- $5.00 off "How to Find the Right One and Make it Last" purchased directly from AskCharlesJohnson.com during teleseminar
About Our Speaker- Charles Johnson
Charles Johnson: author of "How to Find the Right One and Make it Last!" is dedicated to helping single people learn to identify the right mate, build relationships that lead to marriage and remain happily married.
Johnson is a nationally regarded relationship expert, Huffington Post Columnist and has been featured on CNN, CBS, FOX, NBC and radio shows around the country.
In the past 25 years he has coached and consulted thousands of single professionals around the world. To date he has coached 590 people into healthy committed relationships and helped marry 123 couples. He continues to help all his clients stay in committed loving relationships.
Over a career that includes more than 20 years in the United States Air Force and 16 years in corporate environments Charles was an atypical manager and mentor of diverse teams across Europe, Asia and North America. His holistic approach to people development and helping those who worked with and around him find balance and achieve both personal and professional success endeared him to those individuals.
Helping individuals create a life and a lifestyle where love and happiness is a priority is what defines Charles' life mission.
Missed one of our past teleseminars? Recordings for all past teleseminars can be found at http://www.pre-dating.com/teleseminar/.
If you somehow can't make the call; everyone who RSVPs will receive access to the recording replay and bonuses in a follow-up email after this free teleseminar.
**Although this a FREE teleseminar; standard long distance charges may apply. Listeners may listen online as well, an online audio link will also be supplied when you RSVP.