addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Non-duality London Message Board › Directions and details for Jeff Foster Day tomorrow

Directions and details for Jeff Foster Day tomorrow

Brett
user 6273808
Group Organizer
London, GB
 Hi. I am looking forward to seeing those that can make the meeting with Jeff Foster tomorrow. I am sorry some people wont be able to make it due to travel problems. The room we have hired is comfortable and heated and we have also hired an additional room for people to have lunch and relax. You are welcome to bring your lunch and use the kitchen facilities to heat up your food. Coffees and teas will be available throughout the day. There are also many cafes nearby where you can go for lunch.

When you arrive at Friends Meeting House, 52 St Martins Lane, WC2N 4EA please use the side entrance on 8 Hop Gardens, off St Martins Lane (look for ‘Gymbox’ sign), WC2N 4EA.

Doors open at 10.30am and the meeting starts at 11am. If you have any problems finding the venue you are welcome to ring or text me on 07730564085. Further information can be found at http://www.meetup.com/London-Advaita/events/94661522/­

Due to the weather conditions you may want to give extra time for travelling.

Best  wishes           

Brett