add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

London Alternative Drinks: Film, Comics, Music, Sci-fi, etc Message Board › Alternative Drinks - This Wednesday 14th March...

Alternative Drinks - This Wednesday 14th March...

Tim B.
user 23082701
Group Organizer
London, GB
Hi Guys,

All building up very nicely for this Wednesday - just need the RSVP's from the rest o' you, just so's can make sure the pub reserves the right amount of space. So really hope there's a good bunch more who are free and keen, and if you can hop on and click the RSVP button that would be smashing.

While I'm writing, a big hello and welcome to those of you who've joined up over the last few weeks and hope to be catching you soon!

Just to emphasise, had some great nights so far and all very relaxed, sociable, and a good laugh so absolutely no reason for cold feet - just jump in and come and check it out!

Invite copied below, all rest of details on the Meetup page.

Cheers and look forward to seeing a great bunch of you for another great night on Wednesday!

Hi All,

Well just so happened I chanced upon somewhere really rather good today and just booked it on the spot. Spacious pub with a bit of character, on a quiet street the round the back of Piccadilly Circus.

So, the Captains Cabin (take you're pick of Captains as to which - America, Sensible, Picard, Britain, Beefheart... as you will), Wednesday 14th March - should be a great night as we've already had, just a likeminded bunch talking up all that cool stuff of Music, Sci-fi, Comics, Film and just whatever...

Do invite folk and add to your RSVP and if you can sign up as soon as you know so I can make sure the venue keeps the space that would be smashing. Will forward my number for the eve to the folk who are coming.

Cheers all and look forward to catching a bunch of you next Wednesday! We're cooking with gas now...