add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

LONDON ART, COMEDY & CULTURE LOVERS Message Board › You are £10 better off.

You are £10 better off.

user 20327671
London, GB
Hi there,

I am Ken, the Organiser of the 'The LONDON ART, COMEDY & CULTURAL Group'.

I would like to invite you to join my other popular meetup group 'Kens Events' for FREE. If you ACT NOW you are £10 better off as you will have avoided paying the joining fee of £10 (it will be introduced on 31st Dec) for Ken's Events. There are no other fees to pay.

Click on or copy and paste the following link to learn more about Ken's Events.­

Or just google 'London Meetup Kens Events' to find it.

Ken's Events has over 2,500 members and is much more active than this group, and has many varied evening and weekends events, every week! Most of the events posted for this group now also appear on Ken's Events, plus more, lots more! You are sure to find an event to suit you. You will also find everyone very welcoming and friendly there.

Kindest regards,