London Atheist Activist Group (informal community) Message Board 1. MAIN FORUM - (non-Islam) › A C Grayling play about religion

A C Grayling play about religion

Richard F
user 2543752
London, GB
Post #: 888
A local production of a play about religion by A C Grayling is on in a couple of weeks.

Just thought people might want to go. There's a Q & A with the philosopher on the Saturday.

On Religion
Jay B.
user 9200559
Leicester, GB
Post #: 21
Looks OK. I am up for Tuesday if anyone is going .
Helen
user 13818794
London, GB
Post #: 6
A group from the Central London Humanist are going on Friday 23rd November if you want to join us. About 18 going so the more the merrier. It is not allocated seating so just buy your own tickets and meet us in pub pre and or post play.
Jay B.
user 9200559
Leicester, GB
Post #: 22
Thanks Helen.
I will be half way to Leicester by then. crying

Guess I will be going on my own. promise not to come back and give out spoilers.

Richard F
user 2543752
London, GB
Post #: 889
I'm at the BFI on Friday but I am free on Tuesday. Jay, I hope you don't mind me tagging along? Actually, I don't care if you do... I'm still going... so there;)
Jay B.
user 9200559
Leicester, GB
Post #: 23
Excellent! we can arrange to meetup before hand.

Any more takers?
Richard F
user 2543752
London, GB
Post #: 892
Bad news Jay. My injured leg has got a bit 'gammy' and I am on anti-biotics and strict instructions to stay rested. I'll have to miss the play. I hope it is good. Take care.
Adrian
KingHell
Group Organizer
London, GB
Post #: 325
Richard: is your train one of those efforts where your feet come out of the bottom and you run along making the train move - like the Boulder Mobile in Whacky Races?! Just wondering how your leg got messed up...
Jay B.
user 9200559
Leicester, GB
Post #: 24
no worries . Hope your leg gets better soon.

Adrian . you have us mixed up I think . Yes we are both damn handsome men but I am darker ( in more then one way). My train is actually the LondonMidland cattle class train that stops at 16 stations and has no reserved seating. :(

Anyone else fancy going? So far its just me

Jay "billy" Bhayani

Jay B.
user 9200559
Leicester, GB
Post #: 25
Mini Review :
It was excellent ! Not what I expected and opened my eyes to some of my stances.

One of the four characters reminded me of someone from the group we don't mention. If any of you do end up going , tell me if you thought so too.