align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
Roger
user 33309642
London, GB
Post #: 102
Now somewhat toned-down as "The Sunday Assembly" starts this weekend (11.00) - I will be popping along as it's in my neck of the woods & report back

http://sundayassembly...­
Adrian
KingHell
Group Organizer
London, GB
Post #: 374
Look forward to reading your assessment!
Alex D
SeeksTruthNboobs
London, GB
Post #: 290
It's near my neck of the woods, but... Sunday mornings, a church, singing, sermons - four of the reasons I fled religion in the first place! These atheists are nuts.

Let me know when it's organised at night in an underground club or forest clearing with a soundsystem, lighting rig, and miscellaneous substances; in the mean time I'm off to join the Odinists.
Georgi L.
Guffaw
London, GB
Post #: 1,102
It does sound odd ...but then again , it might not be that far removed from an atheist group meetup? If it encourages a sense of community for the reasoned I can't see that there can be much wrong with it...at least, I'm not going to knock it without hearing some more.
Martyn
Maradam
Guildford, GB
Post #: 468
Don't Satanists have midnight masses and dance in the nude round a roaring fire to the tune of 'devil music'?
It would sound so much more fun if it wasn't so bl**dy cold these nights. sad
Can't wait 'til Spring Solstice. wink