London Atheist Activist Group (informal community) Message Board 1. MAIN FORUM - (non-Islam) › Pope Beergoggles colluded in kidnapping and torture

Pope Beergoggles colluded in kidnapping and torture

A former member
Post #: 790
Since we've had the Nazi Pope, you'd think they'd go for a replacement with an untarnished history, but no. Pope Buggerlo is accused of having allowed two Jesuit priests to be kidnapped and tortured. He also hid prisoners of the Argentine dictatorship from a visiting human rights delegation. What a delightful fellow.
Derek S.
user 37948572
London, GB
Post #: 451
" Hi Hamid ..

"Yes agreed ..a case of look the other-way!

Del..the infidel.
Georgi L.
Guffaw
London, GB
Post #: 1,316
Since we've had the Nazi Pope, you'd think they'd go for a replacement with an untarnished history, but no. Pope Buggerlo is accused of having allowed two Jesuit priests to be kidnapped and tortured. He also hid prisoners of the Argentine dictatorship from a visiting human rights delegation. What a delightful fellow.

So choosing him probably means that he was the one with the least heinous offences in his past! Tacitly complicit in a spot of kidnapping, dictatorship and torturing? - PAH!, those were probably the minimum requirements!
MyTime_ThisTime
user 3399980
London, GB
Post #: 276
Not replying in relation to the convo. I just came over here for some respite, but now totally understand that Hamid is thinking up different names for the pope regularly. I'm now even more glad that the pope wasn't a current African.

I hate to think ... biggrin

Georgi L.
Guffaw
London, GB
Post #: 1,320
Not replying in relation to the convo. I just came over here for some respite, but now totally understand that Hamid is thinking up different names for the pope regularly. I'm now even more glad that the pope wasn't a current African.

I hate to think ... biggrin

Respite from SWMBO you mean? Oh dear...
Hamidism African Pope names based on their likely previous exploits? ...hmmm, yep...that'd be scary indeed.