align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

London Atheist Activist Group (informal community) Message Board 1. MAIN FORUM - (non-Islam) › (PINNED) FUTURE SOCIAL EVENTS - please suggest

(PINNED) FUTURE SOCIAL EVENTS - please suggest

Cloe
golfwang
London, GB
Post #: 114
I'd like to again suggest a Persian meal. I shall clutch at straws and try to find some justification to do this...other than delicious food and a belly dancer.
Georgi L.
Guffaw
London, GB
Post #: 2,011
No worries, it shall be done. No reason why another 'gluttony' themed social can't be done, especially combined with lust! biggrin(Probably for the Feb social, but maybe November)
Martyn
Maradam
Guildford, GB
Post #: 793
Fancy dress - come as a God (there's plenty to choose from).
Steve
lawlorsteve
Purley, GB
Post #: 938
Like the Python sketch, they should bring forth the....comfy chair. And force....a soft cushion into their face ;-)

Steve.

Perhaps it should be called the 'LAAGish Inquisition'.
Losers (clearly those who believe in God - known as The Ists) should be placed on 'the rack' and tickled until they confess.

A former member
Post #: 111
I'd like to again suggest a Persian meal. I shall clutch at straws and try to find some justification to do this...other than delicious food and a belly dancer.
Really looking forward to seeing Cloe belly dancing!
Marco
user 20836811
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 45
Greetings!
I found this online. Is anyone attending? Is anybody familiar with the works of this author? Thanks!
http://uk.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11201273.htm­
Cloe
golfwang
London, GB
Post #: 116
Greetings!
I found this online. Is anyone attending? Is anybody familiar with the works of this author? Thanks!
http://uk.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11201273.htm­
I want to but it's £25!

Also I'd like to suggest a discussion of 'Who Corrupted Who?'.
Cloe
golfwang
London, GB
Post #: 170
Perhaps a 'LAAG on tour' trip?

(If only!)
Jason
SweynTUV
London, GB
Post #: 373
Oh My Goodness. I was not expecting that. Satirising bad ideas gets so hard when the people that hold them do such a fantastic job themselves.
Roger
user 33309642
London, GB
Post #: 479
You couldn't make it up because these guys already have!