London Atheist Activist Group (friendly community) Message Board ONGOING CAMPAIGNS REMIT 1: "ASK FOR EVIDENCE" (Faith is a vice, not a virtue!) › Petition to end legalised paedophilia and child rape in Iran

Petition to end legalised paedophilia and child rape in Iran

Georgi L.
Guffaw
London, GB
Post #: 2,008
Cloe
golfwang
London, GB
Post #: 112
crying
This is just one of the wrongs that Islam is doing to a once magnificent culture. The obvious irony of it all is what grinds me, Persia was the most advanced and oldest empire in the world.. Look at it now under religious rule. It's undone thousands of years of beauty and history.
Roger
user 33309642
London, GB
Post #: 387
The forces of darkness do seem to be putting on a spurt now. Now that more light is gradually becoming available (not necessarily that accessible) throughout the world. The "Dark Ages" seems less of an epoch in history & more of a state of mind that recurs from time to time, characterised by anger, arrogant male power and the exploitation of the weak, i.e. women and children. History (in various countries) seems to oscillate between enlightenment and endarkenment. Evolution moves very slowly, so no sooner do we get a few heads above the mud then some force comes along and pushes others face down back again.
Cloe
golfwang
London, GB
Post #: 113