Gajane G.
user 15969361
London, GB
Post #: 2
Hi everyone!

Just wanted to share my creative stuff with you. Here is a short song I wrote recently - it's called I Don't Buy Bullshit Anymore:)
The quality is not very good, so here are the lyrics in case it's hard to distinct what I'm singing:

The scars are all over my core
So far I've gone to find
It all was wrong
So far i've reached
That i can't see my home
No, i can no longer see my home.

Enough!
I'm done ignoring the lies
This bluff
Is all you have there by your side
My vision's blurred,
But i still see the light
My vision may be blurred,
But i still see the light..

Georgi L.
Guffaw
London, GB
Post #: 2,080
Wowee, congrats GaYa! Shame you're not down to come along to our performance social this Sunday or we could maybe convince you to do it for us live...hopefully another time :-)

Angela D.
user 71491512
London, GB
Post #: 150
Bravo... the bass of the instrument and treble of the voice, together, gives an unusual moving sensation; even the picture wants to move.
From a small snowball to a big snowball become you.
Gajane G.
user 15969361
London, GB
Post #: 3
I'm glad you liked the song, ladies :)

Georgi, I can try to come this Sunday actually. It's just I work until about 4.30pm and then it will take me a while to get to Covent Garden, as I will be taking trains from Sutton and Sundays are usually horrible with delays and cancellations.

Darlene, I have no idea why the picture is moving :))) Thank you for the feedback!