addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

London Atheist Activist Group (informal community) Message Board 1. MAIN FORUM - (non-Islam) › "Noah - Official Movie Trailer gets the Cult Of Dusty treatment!!

"Noah - Official Movie Trailer gets the Cult Of Dusty treatment!!

Derek S.
user 37948572
London, GB
Post #: 611
"Hi team of ..non-faith & non-belief..

"Yes team.. Noah gets the Dusty treatment! (caution the usual Dusty language is used-here)

"coming-soon to a cinema near you ...I think I will stick to THOR instead ..much much better!

"Just to add here ...This is by far the most ..if not one of my favorite bible stories ..and one of the most magnificent of all the good-magic-book super-fables to be told here too!

Del..the infidel.
Roger
user 33309642
London, GB
Post #: 465
I think I'm going to start a one-man guerilla movement, sneaking into book stores & switching the bibles onto the Fiction shelves.
Derek S.
user 37948572
London, GB
Post #: 618
I think I'm going to start a one-man guerilla movement, sneaking into book stores & switching the bibles onto the Fiction shelves.
" Hi Roger ..

"Yes ...And I wonder if their going to fit the dinosaurs on this time?

Del..the infidel.
Martyn
Maradam
Guildford, GB
Post #: 819
Everyone misses the point that (according to the Babble) God commits mass genocide because he couldn't be arsed to teach people stuff in the first place. 'He' should have been held to account some time ago. Talk about anger issues...

(Not that the Chinese noticed anything awry).
Derek S.
user 37948572
London, GB
Post #: 619
" Hi Martyn..

"just for the record the Chinese said they found the Noah's ark??? ..er NO!

Del..the infidel.
John P
Hedgehog1965UK
London, GB
Post #: 1,302
I thought I would "resurrect" Del's thread about the Noah movie to post a link to this interesting article from The Hollywood Reporter. I remember when I first saw the trailer for this movie, a certain song started playing in my head "There may be trouble ahead..." biggrin

Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day to all you sexy people xxx
Martyn
Maradam
Guildford, GB
Post #: 854
Apparently Noah 2 ('Who ate the Unicorns?') is all about mud, trench foot, sexual frustration, bestiality and incest.