add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
London, GB
Post #: 224

Share and share..haha..
Georgi L.
London, GB
Post #: 2,344
About time these 'PC' bullies get taken to task. Can't wait to see what their response is now that it's gone public.
user 33309642
London, GB
Post #: 535
I feel another petition coming on:
"Please keep on doing these ridiculous things, it gives us something to laugh at"
London, GB
Post #: 173
When was this ....
Do you have the names of those that made this decision. (and email)
Paul R
user 125582952
London, GB
Post #: 12
There's been lots of coverage on the BHA website and even Huffington Post.

We need to protest this censorship in the strongest terms.

Stephen Y.
user 59793382
London, GB
Post #: 293
I was reading about this in the independent online and someone made a a great suggestion in the comments section;

"May I suggest something. The Atheists put up pairs of posters. On one it says "Anyone who does not accept Jesus as the son of God, and their personal saviour, is going to Hell.

On the other it says "Anyone who does not accept Mohammed as the foremost Prophet of Allah is going to Hell. "

If anyone complains they merely have to point out these are the beliefs of two other societies.

They could add a footnote - "If you are now going to hell twice come and meet us in the bar for a pre-journey drink"

In my opinion, I think humour is lost on the religious, you will only get the humour if you can see how absurd and ridiculous the idea of a god is.
Maybe you should play them at their own game, because the more You think about it religion is not funny at all. You could question the fact that millions of innocent children every year are forced to have their genitals cut using taxpayers money on the NHS. The government encourage segregated schooling (faith schools), which is just as devisive as the old racially segregated schools of the fifties and in apparteid South Africa.
Maybe you could use some of the leaflets in the files section with a picture of a well known celebrity (such as Chris Rock, Ricky Gervais, Brad Pitt, Daniel Radcliffe, Etc) with a thought provoking quote from them.
Or if you really want to be challenging to the idea of religion, just post some of the most violent laws from the Bible or Quran, like where it says to stone your own children to death or kill all not believers, then see if they find the quotes from their own holy books offensive.
You could compare them to the UN declaration of human rights. For instance, commandment 1 in the bible states that you should worship no other god but me, for I am a jealous god The punishment for anyone breaking that law is death. The human rights charter guarantees all people freedom of and from religion.
Question: Which one is the more moral and just law?
London, GB
Post #: 225
The Student Union are receiving a steady stream of abuse over the internet..

Georgi L.
London, GB
Post #: 2,347
And so they should.

Love this: "one of the daftest and most anti-intellectual acts of censorship since the Catholic church told Galileo to point his telescope the other way round in case he discovered something that offended flat-Earthers"

Well quite! Lots of publicity for SBAS too - those SU goons have actually helped you've secure SBAS' future after you leave Uni now, Cloe! devilishYEAH!
user 33309642
London, GB
Post #: 538