Atheist Feminists Message Board The London Feminism Meetup Group Discussion Forum › NEW - 'LET'S MEET' facility for members to use.

NEW - 'LET'S MEET' facility for members to use.

Sue M
Group Organizer
London, GB
As you know I have given up any hope of running general public meetings (for several reasons), but some members still say they want to meet & I have suggestefd they do it on an informal basis, using the website for contact.

So I have decided to try to facilitate this by creating a 'LET'S MEET' forum for the purpose & hope it will also encourage members to use our forums for much needed on-line discussion. This is necessary for the benefit of ALL members - many of whom cannot get to meetings.

That said It is important for me to be kept in the loop so that I can publicise meetings to all members and ensure that use of this site stays for its publicised purpose as a resource, and a space for all members on the many issues of specific interest to feminist freethinkers- see 'About' on the tab above - as well as viewing the other resources.

There are files on the 'More' tab under the title.