addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Sue M
sue.mayer
Group Organizer
London, GB
In response to the current use of this group I have repeated the purpose of this site as a resource and on-line discussion facility for  feminists who are opposed to traditional religious teaching of patriarchal ideas and attitudes towards women, sex and role in society - our rights to automomy, freedom and equality.
This applies to all members not just those who are able to go to meetings, so I need to be kept in the loop.
I also think it necessary to explain to some members that the word 'Freethinker', does not refer to  just 'anyone who thinks anything, (or nothing) about the role of mass patriarchal religions on women's rights'. It refers to Feminists who recognise the role of religion and are prepared to oppose longstanding patriarchal attitudes that prevent progress despite the evidence.

(See Discussion Messageboards, Photos and Files Section on tabs on the website)

SueM