The 'Last Thursday Group' a networking group aimed at meeting and discussing issues involved in the provision of websites and the services supporting websites. With lots of Beer and Content Management thrown in.
The main aims of the group are to:
- drink beer together once a month
- foster intereseting discussions
- meet interesting people
Please RSVP for the monthly meeting at the Hoxton Hotel in Central London on the Last Thursday of every month: http://www.meetup.com/london-cms
To steal a line from pubstandards: "This is the post-CMS-conference piss-up without the conference."
There aren't many rules:
- no slagging off others in writing. We do that at the pub.
- no hard selling or spam
- no job postings or shifty recruitment activities
- don't talk about Last Thursday Group (actually, please do)
Please also find this group on Linkedin (Last Thursday)
The group is open to professionals in any geographical location and if you would like to start a Last Thursday meetup in your own town, get in touch and we will help out as much as we can.
Our Twitter hashtag is #LastThursdayCMS