addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

London CoffeeScript Users' Group Message Board › Change of date of first meetup to Mon 13 Feb

Change of date of first meetup to Mon 13 Feb

@sleepyfox
sleepyfox
Group Organizer
London, GB
I've been told that the proposed date for the meetup clashes with the London Ruby User Group, which is obviously a pretty bad idea. I've moved the meetup a week later to Mon 13 Feb, I hope this is more convenient for people and doesn't clash with any other prominent Ruby or JS meetups (please tell me if you think it does!)

Thanks,

Fox.
@sleepyfox
sleepyfox
Group Organizer
London, GB
Post #: 4
I've just looked at the LRUG calendar and the original meetup date (6th) doesn't appear to clash with LRUG, which as far as I ca tell is going to be on the 13th!

Can anyone confirm or deny?

Thanks.
@sleepyfox
sleepyfox
Group Organizer
London, GB
Post #: 5
I just want to confirm that the meetup WILL be on Monday 6th. The LRUG meeting isn't till Tue 21st this month.