Onkar
user 19849351
London, GB
Hi there,

I saw the shutting down email from meetup conveying that this forum was about to close. Initially i didnt pay attanetion - that was 7 days ago. Today, when i saw the countdown was now 3 days left and no-one had come forward, i thought to jump in.

As courtesy, i thought to drop you all an email informing about this change. I will speak with Richard Pinder to know a little about running this show - as this is my first time and will look forward to your support, cooperation and participation.

I had attended 2 of the 4 sessions and was a good get-together of curious minds and rich backgrounds, and it would had been a waste to end this small group of interested professionals.

I will look forward to hear from you.

Cheers,

Onkar
Richard P.
rich.pinder
London, GB
Post #: 2
Hi Onkar

So you've renewed this have you and paid the amount?

If so thanks, i was going to do it myself but noticed that you are now the leader. I would be happy to support you in running another sessino so please feel free to cal me on +44 773 666 9367

I am in the US this week so next will probably better suit

Kind regards
Richard
Onkar
user 19849351
London, GB
Post #: 1
Hi Richard,

Good to hear from you. Has there been a misunderstanding on my part? I just jumped in to 'keep the continuity' of this forum. As per the email from Meet-up group it mentioned the group was about to be shut down in 3 days and that you are no longer the organizer.

If you were planning to renew the meetup membership, i could easily step down as an organizer. Yes, i have paid the subscription amount, but that could be sorted between us. Its not a huge ask. $72 for 6 months can be steeled easily.

Let me know your thoughts. I wouldnt mind stepping down, as my primary interest was to keep the group alive.

Cheers,
Onkar