London Continuous Delivery Message Board General #londoncd Discussion Forum › Jan 2013 meetup - housekeeping (RSVPs + signing in)

Jan 2013 meetup - housekeeping (RSVPs + signing in)

Matthew S.
matthewskelton
Group Organizer
London, GB
All,

The meetup this Thursday (17 Jan) promises to be a really good session: Andy Hawkins from Opscode has cooked up a working demo showing some cool automation scenarios, and we have a full house (50 people!) for some interesting discussion.

RSVPs

We are at capacity for this meetup (50 people). If you RSVP'd 'yes' but will not be there on Thursday, please consider others in the group and change your RSVP status to 'No' so that some of the people who are on the waiting list can attend.

Security

I have been informed by building security that all attendees MUST sign in on the door. Two people have indicated they might bring a colleague: if you are currently listed as "+1" on the RSVP list, please email me your colleague's name before Thursday, so I can add it to the list and allow them entry. Unfortunately, no other "+1's" will be able to attend, as we are at capacity for the meeting space.

Timings

We have the space until just after 9pm, so I think it makes sense to have pizza first:

• Pizza: 18:30-19:00
  • Demo from Andy: 19:00-20:00
  • Discussion: 20:00-21:00
  • Pub: 21:00ish-close

I look forward to seeing everyone on Thursday 17 Jan from 18:30!

All the best,

Matthew