ELITE SOCIAL organises exclusive cocktail parties, social networking and dining events at upmarket venues around London. Almost all our events receive 5 star ratings from guests.
Our selected members (plus 3,000 in mailing list from past events) are sucessful, like minded professionals, average in their mid 20's - mid 40's with various nationalities. Most of them are singles but non-singles are also welcome to join.
We organise 3-4 events a month at one of the best private members clubs or at top nightspots (with pre-drinks) in Mayfair, Knightsbridge, Chelsea, Kensington, Notting Hill, West End and City. Venue changes every week.
We value quality than quantity and our membership is not open for everyone. All applications will be reviewed by organiser first.
Our events are original and we don't promote someone else's events. Average number of guest is 70-100 and they are all from us (not from several promoters). All events are properly hosted by organiser and guests will be introduced each other. Most of guests come on their own and leave with new friends. :)
Elite Social is a private meetup so member's profile at Elite Social won't be appeared at google/internet search. There is no monthly or joining fee. Please click here to check our facebook page with event photos.
Either you are looking for broadening your social circle, or informal networking, or simply want to enjoy great night out at one of the best nightspots in London, you will find one at our events.
We are looking forward to meeting you in the near future!
VENUES FOR PAST EVENTS:
- Private members clubs: Home House, Morton's, Eight Club (Moorgate & Bank), Wellington Club, Raffles...
- Nightclubs: Roof Garden, Whisky Mist, Chinawhite, Boujis, Dstrkt, Mahiki, Movida, Zinc Paramount etc....
- Restaurants: Dinner by Heston Blumenthal, The Ritz, Hakkasan, Sketch, Hutong at The Shard, W1 by Gary Rhode etc.
* Any commercial activities are prohibited (including promoting business/event or research by sending unsolicited greetings/emails to our members). You will be reported to meetup and removed from Elite Social (NO FAKE PROFILE PLEASE).
* You are welcome to contact me directly for sponsorship, collaboration, promotion or corporate/personal event inquiry.
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members