ELITE SOCIAL is the FIRST meetup group organising exclusive cocktail parties, informal networking, and dining events atupmarket venues around Central London.
Guests will make valuable contacts, either personal or business, while socialising and networking with many quality professionals at the finest venues.
:::: MEMBERS ::::
Not like other meetup groups, Elite Social monitors all applications and approves only people who are suitable to our group.
Our members (plus 3,000+ in mailing list) are stylish, successful, like minded professionals who appreciate finer things in life. Average age is mid 20's - mid 40's with various nationalities.
:::: EVENTS ::::
We organise event once a week at exclusive private members clubs/ top restaurants/nightspots in Mayfair, Knightsbridge, Chelsea, Kensington, West End, and City areas. Venue changes every week.
All events are properly hosted and guests will be introduced to each other. We always deliver what event page says and make sure guests are well looked after. Our events are original and we don't promote events organised by other groups.
:::: ETC ::::
Elite Social is a private club, so member's profile won't be appeared in internet search. There is no monthly or joining fee. Please click here to check our facebook page for upcoming & past events and event photos.
We look forward to meeting you in the near future! :)
- Private members clubs: Home House, Morton's, The Gherkin (Searcy's Club), Eight Club (Moorgate & Bank), Playboy Club Mayfair, Wellington Club, Raffles, Meursault, and some ultra exclusive private members club which can't be named.
- Nightclubs: Kensington Roof Garden, Whisky Mist, Boujis, Dstrkt, Mahiki, No.41, Chinawhite, Movida, Amika etc.
- Restaurants: The Ritz, Hakkasan, Dinner by Heston Blumenthal, Sketch, The Shard (Hutong & Ting), Fera at Claridge's, Maze by Gordon Ramsay, W1 by Gary Rhode etc.
* Any commercial activities are prohibited (including promoting any business/event by sending unsolicited messages to our members). You will be reported to meetup and removed from Elite Social (NO FAKE PROFILE PLEASE).
* You are welcome to contact organiser directly for sponsorship, collaboration, business promotion, corporate/personal event inquiry.
copyright (C) 2015 Elite Social All right reserved.
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Friday, May 29, 2015 10:00 PM