ELITE SOCIAL is the FIRST meetup group organising exclusive cocktail parties, informal networking, and dining events at upmarket venues in Central London with exclusive deals. Our event concept and description were copied by many other organisers. We are proud to be the one & original.
Guests will make valuable contacts, either personal or business, while socialising and networking with many quality professionals at the finest venues.
:::: MEMBERS ::::
We approve only selected people. All applications will be reviewed before approval.
Our members (plus 3,000+ in mailing list) are attractive, successful, like minded professionals who appreciate finer things in life. Average age is mid 20's - mid 40's with various nationalities.
:::: EVENTS ::::
We organise event once a week at exclusive private members clubs/ top restaurants/nightspots in Mayfair, Knightsbridge, Chelsea, Kensington, West End, and City areas. Venue changes every week.
All events are properly hosted and guests will be introduced to each other. We always deliver what event page says and make sure guests are well looked after. Our events are original and we don't promote events organised by other groups.
:::: ETC ::::
Elite Social is a private club, so member's profile won't be appeared in internet search. There is no monthly or joining fee. Please click here to check our facebook page for upcoming & past events and event photos.
We look forward to meeting you in the near future! :)
- Private members clubs: Home House, Morton's, The Gherkin (Searcy's Club), Eight Club (Moorgate & Bank), Playboy Club Mayfair, Wellington Club, Raffles, Meursault, and some ultra exclusive private members club which can't be named.
- Nightclubs: Kensington Roof Garden, Whisky Mist, Boujis, Dstrkt, Mahiki, No.41, Chinawhite, Movida, Amika etc.
- Restaurants: The Ritz, Hakkasan, Sketch, The Shard (Hutong & Ting), Fera at Claridge's, Dinner by Heston Blumenthal, Maze by Gordon Ramsay, W1 by Gary Rhode etc.
* Any commercial activities are prohibited (including promoting any business/event by sending unsolicited messages to our members). You will be reported to meetup and removed from Elite Social (NO FAKE PROFILE PLEASE).
* You are welcome to contact organiser directly for sponsorship, collaboration, business promotion, corporate/personal event inquiry.
copyright (C) 2015 Elite Social All right reserved.
New members must be approved by the Organizer
Content of this Meetup Group is only visible to members
Friday, February 27, 2015 9:00 PM
Saturday, March 7, 2015 8:00 PM
I started the group because there wasn't any other type of group like this. I've met some great folks in the group who have become close friends and have also met some amazing business owners.
— Bill, started New York City Gay Craft Beer Lovers