ELITE SOCIAL is a private social club organising exclusive cocktail parties, informal networking, and dining events at the finest venues around Central London.
Guests will make valuable contacts, either personal or for business, while socialising and networking with many quality professionals in a friendly environment.
:::: MEMBERS ::::
We screen all applications and approve only suitable people.
Our members (plus extra 3,000+ in mailing list) are attractive, successful, like minded professionals who appreciate finer things in life. Average age is mid 20's - mid 40's with various nationalities (21 y.o. or over only).
:::: EVENTS ::::
We organise event once a week at exclusive private members clubs, the best nightspots and restaurants in Mayfair, Knightsbridge, Chelsea, Kensington, West End. Venue changes every week. Average number of guest is 70-100 per event.
Hosts will stay till late to make sure guests are well looked after, and guests will be introduced to each other. Our events are original and we don't promote events organised by other groups.
:::: ETC ::::
Elite Social is a private club, so member's profile won't be appeared in internet search. There is no monthly or joining fee. We recently introduced Silver & Gold membership package with great benefit.
Please click here to check our facebook page for upcoming & past events and event photos.
We look forward to welcoming you in the near future! :)
[ EVENT PARTNERS ]
- Private members clubs: Home House, Morton's, The Gherkin (Searcy's Club), Eight Club (Moorgate & Bank), Playboy Club Mayfair, Wellington Club, Raffles, Meursault, and some ultra exclusive private members clubs which can't be named here.
- Nightclubs: The Roof Gardens (Kensington), Whisky Mist, Boujis, The Cuckoo Club, Dstrkt, Mahiki, Cafe de Paris, No.41, Chinawhite, Movida, Amika etc.
- Restaurants:The Ritz,Hakkasan, Dinner by Heston Blumenthal, Sketch, The Shard (Hutong & Ting), Fera at Claridge's, Maze by Gordon Ramsay, W1 by Gary Rhode etc.
* Any commercial activities are prohibited (including promoting any business/event by sending unsolicited messages to our members). You will be reported to meetup and removed from Elite Social (NO FAKE PROFILE PLEASE).
* You are welcome to contact organiser directly for sponsorship, collaboration, business promotion, corporate/personal event inquiry.
copyright (C) 2016 Elite Social All right reserved.