addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Ember London Message Board › Talks for next week: View testing and Why choose ember?

Talks for next week: View testing and Why choose ember?

Alex H.
heeton
London, GB
Hi Emberista,

I hope you're ready for the London 2012 Summer Ember meetup, it's shaping up to be the hottest event of the year!

Gold: Stephen Best and I are putting together a talk about how we test our Views.

Silver: If you haven't tried Ember yet, we'll be doing a quick demo that shows off the power of Ember, and why it might be a good choice for your next project.

Bronze: There'll still be junk food, cold alcohol and soft drinks. (And Usain Bolt told me he'd be popping in for a beer)

We'd love to hear some more from you, if you've had any interesting results or problems this month. I'll be around all today if you want to get in touch and talk about preparing something.

See you on Wednesday!

Alex@enthuse.me