London European Club Message Board › What do you subscribe to when you join a Meetup group
This message board is read-only.
Organizers operate their own Meetup Groups. They often establish membership policies or ground rules for participation, and are responsible for moderating the content on their Meetup Group pages. Organizers may also remove members at their own discretion. This is laid out in section 7.3 of Terms of Service, "Role of Organizer and Creator and Host," which you can review here:
In cases of abuse and if you feel that there's been a Terms of Service violation and would like Meetup to conduct a limited inquiry into the situation, please provide them with the following information:
• a detailed description of the situation
• links to pages where the content at issue is appearing on the site
• any relevant emails or content you may have received through the site
• anything you received outside of the Meetup platform that would be relevant to our inquiry
• a link to the profile of the member you are referencing
• any other information you think may be helpful
You can send the information to email@example.com.
With this information, Meetup will be able to take the appropriate action. Please note that Meetup can only take action if they determine that your allegations are clearly supported by the information that is provided to them. So keep copies of all correspondence sent to you via the Meetup page which you think is relevant.
Do not let abuse go unreported and keep your Meetup group free from abusive behaviour.