addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

London Futurists Message Board Events/Meetups › Larger venue for: A Singularitarian Utopia Or A New Dark Age? With Ian Pearson

Larger venue for: A Singularitarian Utopia Or A New Dark Age? With Ian Pearson

David W.
dw2cco
Group Organizer
London, GB
Hi Futurists,

Because of the strong interest in the meetup taking place on 16th February, I've had to relocate it from the Google Campus to Birkbeck College. (You may recall that the same thing happened last month too.) Otherwise we'd all be too squashed...

See http://www.meetup.com/London-Futurists/events/92729172/­ for updated info about the meetup.

For those of you who appreciate the chance for informal discussion as well as participating in the Q&A and discussion in the lecture room, please note that we have reserved the rear "restaurant room" in the nearby Marlborough Arms pub, from 4.30pm. Again, see the meetup page for full details.

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

I look forward to meeting you for a thought-provoking, enlightening discussion on what I believe to be a deeply important topic!

// David W.

PS If you'd like to watch some short videos related to the topic of Singularity, take a look at the collection on http://www.singularit...­ - and let me know which you like!