London Futurists Message Board London Futurists General Discussion Forum › Guidelines for threads

Guidelines for threads

Closed to new replies

A former member
Post #: 240
This is a OPEN forum that anybody can read not just members. I believe this is very important and I don't really agree with Moderator Censorship either.

However as it is a open forum I ask that you post using these guidelines:

1. Be respectful at all times - please no offensive forum flaming - treat others as you would want to be treated. - It's ok to critisise beliefs and ideas but no personal attacks this is supposed to be a intellectual group. I will step in and remove posts if I feel they they have become unneccessary to what our group is trying to achieve.
2. Stay on Topic Please - Posts I feel that are not on topic will be removed - if you feel I have removed a thread without cause please contact me to re-instate.
3. No 2012 - do not mistake Futurism for mad 2012 theorys or nostradamus like predictions - Futurism is looking at the changing world and dreaming about what is to come. We have a special forum for dire predictions and ususual theorys please put your doomsday posts there.
4. no "copywrite" - if you share something on this forum be prepared for it to be replicated by other members/visitors elsewhere. If you have something that you only want to share with the group keep it for our meetups rather than the discussion boards. If it someone elses work make sure you ask them/its cool to share before posting/telling us about it!

Thats it - have fun -
Richie