addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

London HTML5 Game Developers Message Board › What framework do you guys use?

What framework do you guys use?

Amo
user 48814492
Newcastle Upon Tyne, GB
Post #: 11
I am wondering, typically what frameworks do the html5 game devs in London use? Are they using something like Impact, Monkey, or using the web js frameworks like Ember or Angular or are they rolling their own solutions?

Thanks now
Dave E.
daredevildave
Group Organizer
London, GB
Post #: 3
PlayCanvas, of course!

But if that's not what you're looking for there are many engines to choose from when creating an HTML5 game. There is pretty complete list of them here: http://html5gameengin...­

In terms of what the developers in London actually use? I don't think there is a general consensus, TBH.
Amo
user 48814492
Newcastle Upon Tyne, GB
Post #: 13
I am looking forward to the meetup at Mozilla so I can see what other people are using and are able to deliver, it gives me a good chance to ask questions to other game developers