align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

London Haunts and Horrors Message Board › VISIT TO HELLFIRE CAVES THIS SUNDAY

VISIT TO HELLFIRE CAVES THIS SUNDAY

David S.
user 17598871
Group Organizer
London, GB
Hi Spectres

We've got our visit to the Hellfire Caves in West Wycombe this Sunday.

PLEASE NOTE FOR SOME REASON MEETUP HAS CLOSED RSVPs FOR THIS - SO IF YOU STILL WANT TO COME ALONG, DO COME ALONG!

I am getting the 11am from London Marylabone to High Wycombe - weblink here: http://ojp.nationalra...­

So if you would like to join me - call me when you are at the station (I would tell you somewhere to meet me but I've never been to Marylabone Station before.)

From High Wycombe we can get a bus from the station to West Wycombe village and the George and Dragon Pub, which I have booked for lunch for us at 12.30pm.

The George and Dragon Hotel: High Street, West Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, HP14 3AB

If you don't want to eat, that's fine but it is worth a visit because apparently it's haunted and it is connected to one of the hauntings from the Hellfire Caves.

The caves are a short walk from here and we will do our guided tour at 2.30pm so if you can't make the pub, we will be at the caves shortly after 2pm. Entry to the caves is £5.

My phone number is: 07746 584591 just in case you need to get in touch with me.

Also email me back in the meantime if you have any questions.

Cheers

David

A former member
Post #: 186
Hoping to find tickets to the Reading Festival this Sunday.