London Haunts and Horrors Message Board › Highgate Cemetary Tour

Highgate Cemetary Tour

Sarah B.
user 11522582
London, GB
Hi all,

I am so pleased that so many people signed up for the cemetary tour. I didn't expect such a high turnout! Unfortunately this tour has a limited amount of attendees and it operates on a first-come, first-serve basis so there are no guarantees that our large group would even be able to make a certain tour, especially if there are lots of other people that turn up during their busy season.

I am going to cancel the meetup scheduled for November and will be contacting the cemetary for a private tour. This will cost £14 per person. I realise this is more than the charge for their 'drop in' tour, but with a private tour we are guaranteed a time and a day and that way everyone can go. I will reschedule this as soon as I contact the cemetary and get a date set. Payment will be required upon RSVP.

Thanks guys and see you all soon!

S.
Stephen M.
user 79733362
London, GB
Post #: 1
Hi, i was not at you tour,as i at the time was not into the paranormal side of live, i became iinterested in the paranormal when my farther died in Oct 2011, when things started happening to me in my home. Cold Spot, Name being called, Footsteps, Breath sounds, 1 Night my beedroom door opened up by itself, and 1 night i woke up in a frozen state, could not move or talk, i asked what was doing this to STOP in my mind, and it stopped right away, im sure it was my farther.

Anyway i got really interested in this paranormal stuff and started out buying equipment , EMF,Camera's Camcorders, detectors, and more.

I started of by visiting local cemeteries, in my area of South West London, i later went to HIGH GATE, I went on the tour which cost £7, and found it to be really interesting and was glad i went , and would like to go again in he near future, you was told a lot about the cemetery and i got some nice pictures there, only 1 downer was we was not ment to take videos, which i think was kind of a downer after paying £7 for an hours tour.

I would recommend people to try go visit High Gate Cemeteries, YES i said Cemeteries because it has 2 cemeteries to visit which i did do. This is 1 of the Biggest cemeteries out of 7 i belive and hear that Brompton Cemetery is also in the top 7 cemeteries though out the UK,which i will be attending this weekend. 10th FEB 2013, and hope to meet some cool people there with the same interests as i have.

I run my own website. http://southwestghost...­ and hope people will take time out to visit my site, as each meetup i try and make i will put up a review on my site.

Like to just say this is a wicked website to and glad i found it.

Steve.
SWG.
SouthWestGhosts.